Looking for the best decorated homes to visit this holiday season? Use the first-ever City of Joliet Holiday Lights Map and enjoy the spirit of the season!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will the map be available?
- The map itself will be available from Monday, Nov. 26 until 3 p.m. on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. The submission form will be open from Monday, Nov. 26 until Monday, Dec. 31. After the Dec. 31 date only the map will be available for viewing and no additional addresses will be accepted.
- Who can submit a home to be included?
- The owner or resident of the address should be the one to fill out the submission form. The home should be decorated in some way for the holiday season. Only homes within the Joliet City limit will be included. If you are not sure if the address you are submitting is in City limits, please search the address using this link.
- My home/neighborhood is very popular and there is a lot of traffic. What can I do?
- If you have concerns about traffic congestion in your neighborhood please contact the Joliet Police Department non-emergency line at 815-726-2491. If your situation is an emergency, please call 911.
- I have a question, who can I talk to?
- Please call 815-724-3730 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have suggestions or comments about the 2018 Holiday Lights Map? Please send them to email@example.com